Club membership is $30 for EVERYONE
NOTE: The Club Membership is for the period of 19th July to 31st December
Adelaide University Sport Membership categories and costs
- University Members - Cost: $88
- Staff and Exchange Students of UoA
- General Public Member - Cost $88
- Someone with no tertiary education connection
- Alumni Member - Cost $66
- Junior Members - Cost $33
- Children under the age of 18 as at 1 March of each year, who are not enrolled students of the University of Adelaide.
- Coaches and Official - Cost $22
- A non-playing coaches and officials at a club.
- Social Members - Cost $22
- A person wanting to have membership with a club, without participating in the main sport/activity of the club.
- Come and Trys
- AU Sport also provides short term ‘come and try’ and ‘preseason/trial memberships’ for non-students who wish to take part in limited club activities and wish to be covered by personal accident insurance during this time. Please talk to someone at your club about this if interested.
How to become a Member
- Discount on Socials at Christian Brothers College Gymnasium (CBC)
- Access to Training & Coaching
- Discount and Priority to Events (i.e. inter and intra-university competitions)
- Discount on Club Merchandise
- Discount on Club Equipment
Sign-up online via the club website (you will need to have an account) and click on 'Join or Renew'. Complete the registration process as prompted. Along with club membership please ensure to purchase AU Sport memerbship even if you are AU Student or Non AU Student you will require to purchase AU Sport membership to complete the registration.
If you are having issues to complete the registration process, please contact us on email@example.com or can reach us via our Facebook page. For any payment concerns please call AU Sport for assistance on 088313 5403.